Friday, March 2, 2007

A Time of REUNION
























I guess I've spent my CNY pretty well. These are the foods prepared by me, my beloved cousin Rachel and my dearest aunty Doris from morning till evening at grandma's house. These food really am delicious!But what matter most is the reunion.

Well, to be frank the actual reunion wasn't suppose to be held here for me but from young i'm closer to my mother side of the family so hehe I will consider this as my 2nd round of reunion. I had a small reunion back in my home with my family and grandparents. I would claim it as small reunion because most of my relatives stays in kl so only left my family to celebrate the CNY reunion this year.



Wonder why this lovely cake is here?? Someone must have miscplaced this cake.........Actually it was my aunty's birthday, couldn't believe it falls on the day before CNY...till my mum reminded me of this lovely day.


Wonder why she is filled with laughter? Tears of JOY!! It was a suprise for her after the makan session



I think that's it for this post. I hardly could describe how my CNY goes but indeed it is a time of gathering and reunion with the bunch of my relatives that stays miles and miles away. Pictures shown was just part of my close relatives, most of my relatives came back the 2nd day of CNY so didnt get much opportunity to snap pictures. I didnt get much red packets but the amount of money increased this year for each and every red packets. Anyhow, I really enjoy the time of reunion. Hope to celebrate CNY once again!











1 Comments:

Blogger discordant dude said...

:) nice pic, didn't know u blog too!

March 13, 2007 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home