Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Felt It

CNY is back, one of the most enjoyable moment for me a nd my family. Ever since I'm away from home CNY is just another day for me with the additional of food and people. But this year, the mood is back, enjoy the presence of relatives, friends and family reunion, food, food, and food...as long as everyone is happy...ang pau no ang pau doesn't matter. Ah pa, ah ma, ah po, ah mah, and ah weng i'm coming back for CNY.

This year seems to be a great year for me, whether it is a good year or not I enjoy every moment of new so as long as the moment last, I will prolong this moment and achieve my goals for this year. Add oil for you and me.

Friends and family has been bugging me off and greet me with the same old statement of me not adding weight to my body. Hmmmm, it's been depressing isn't it? Well it's not for you but it is for me boys and girls. I would have to say eat a lot= skinny= healthy. Ok ok, let put it this way, I actually tried on weight gain, not any protein powder in the market but weight gain from the pharmacy, advertisement you've seen years ago in TV, by appeton? Ring the bell? Yea, I've tried it after hearing testimony but sad to say it doesn't work for me. So I guess I'm speechless too, friends are happy that I'm taking it easy too. Therefore it's ok to be skinny........I've kicked off this from my year resolution. As long as I am healthy and I'm glad God have made me this way, so you too take it easy on me....hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home