Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friday Evening

Oh well, I got woken up early at 4 a.m. by stomach cramp so I didn't feel quite well and decided to grab my phone and inform my friend Serene regarding my absence to work. The pain kicks in early morning till about 6 when I was too tired to stay awake. I didn't do much today except that I decided to drop by Starbucks at Wangsa Maju in Jusco to give myself a drink so I ordered Caramel Macchianto, one of my favourite one of all. =)
I'm still feeling weak and tired but it's better than staying in hostel for the day, therefore keeping myself occupied with Internet makes me feel better. Yea feeling really gloomy today, friends not around because they're all back to their various home while I'm here. Anyway, I'm waiting for my bee to arrive from work, really hope to see him soon and get a hug from him. I guess I sign off first. Tata.

At least I have my Caramel Macchianto to keep me occupied for this evening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh doughnut!! You didn't tell me you were ill... *hugs* I'll give you a hug too!! Hope you will get well soon!

Feeling better already?

May 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger mischelle said...

i did tell you ah....in msn...i told you i wasn't feeling well so i skipped work. =(

May 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I don't think I got that post.. Sorry dearie...

May 8, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home