Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dearest Friend



My dearest friend ~Joey~




Does she looks adorable to you? Well afterall she does look adorable to me. Let me brief you what kind of person she is. Some people says she is very daring, challenging, an introvert person which is unavailable in her list of personality, sometimes she can be very vulnerable, a sensible girl, a person who is filled with question marks on her forehead, friendly and talkative, and she can be an annoying person too...hahahaha!!! just kidding, I don't mind having her being annoying to me. ><>


Dear Joey,


You are my dearest friend that I will always call you my friend.You deserve this friendship and the indescribable bonding between both of us. I would want to take this opportunity to thank you for being a true and genuine friend all this while which I could hardly find one in the deep and wide sea. Please forgive me if I have hurt you in any way which I am not concious of all the wrong doings. Although we seems to be apart from one another for the past 14 months but you're always in my mind and dreams. No matter how far you are away from you, it is not an obstacle for us to be near. Hope that you will always bear in mind that no matter in any circumstances I will always be an open door for you to count on. Whenever you are and whenever you've been, I will be an honest heart you can depend on and above all I just want you to know that I will be a faithful friend to you as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home