Monday, March 12, 2007

Anti Magarita

Magarita really taste good and it was my first time too but magarita kills me at the same time. After having a huge glass of magarita in klcc, we went for the 300 movie. My head is getting heavier and heavier but can't avoid to stay in the cinema for about 2 hours. Stars and birds starts to go round and round my head but i was very councious thou its a bloody movie and with those disgusting acts that makes me want to puke at that time. As I continue to watch the movie, I began to scratch when the disgusting movie ends, I started to realized I am actually ALLERGIC to alcohol!! I felt so speechless to myself from then on..................................

I thought the anti rashes tablets will help me and to be able to get through the night without worries but unexpectedly, I have sleepless nights for 3 nights. I really hate those feelings, it's just like needle poking me every few seconds

The rashes lasted me for few days till Sarah decided to get me Hydrocortisone cream from the pharmacy when the tablets and cream from the doctor doesn't really work.

I felt very guilty after the magarita drink. I was persuaded by one of my friend to really try it because it really taste good but I guess I deserve that although I didnt come to mind that I was allergy to alcohol. I felt so guilty for because the rashes lasted me for few days that I couldn;t attend sunday worship and youth meeting too. This is a great lesson to learn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

" I am actually ALLERGY to alcohol!!"

-allergic, my dear girl... allergic.;

No reason feeling guilty. Just regrets... :P


nevermind then, i'll give u non-alcoholic drinks next time. ie, ribena :)

March 16, 2007 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger mischelle said...

thanks a lot -_-

March 27, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home