Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When The Going Gets Tough

Time really flies and I totally have no time for God. Sometimes when I say this to God, I really feel the slap on my face. Back to the basic, God created 24 hours and all I have to say is no time for God. This place is once I actually share my experience with my Father in heaven, what have drive me away from him. It used to be a place where I will throw all out on how I encounter the wilderness with Him. It has been almost a year I am work driven until I bounce into this verse:
Do not store up for yourselves treasure on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselve treasure in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be. Matthew 9:19-21
I felt the whisper saying to me asking me to stop what I am doing now and ponder again my purpose in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home